When Decepticons are on your tail, Bumblebee is the bot you want on your side. Behind the unassuming Volkswagen Beetle exterior is more than meets the eye. Full of youthful exuberance, he's often underestimated, but the courageous Autobot scout is always ready to jump into adventure and defend his friends, no matter the cost.
On the run in the year 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard in a small Californian beach town. Charlie (Hailee Steinfeld), on the cusp of turning 18 and trying to find her place in the world, discovers Bumblebee, battle-scarred and broken. When Charlie revives him, she quickly learns this is no ordinary, yellow VW bug.
Volkswagen trademarks, design patents and copyrights are used with the approval of the owner, Volkswagen AG.
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Masterpiece Movie Series Bumblebee MPM-7 figure is the perfect authentic figure for fans and collectors alike, with features inspired by Transformers: Bumblebee.
- The figure showcases the upbeat Autobot scout with impressive attention to detail.
- Imagine unleashing Bumblebee action with a removable battle mask, articulated hands, hidden missiles, and Stinger Blaster and Stinger Sword accessories.
- Converts from robot to 1967 Volkswagen Beetle mode in 57 steps.
- Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Bumblebee MPM-7 figure
- 3 accessories
1Series Number :
MPM-7Model Number :